Latest release boosts complex post-processing simulation capabilities.
BRIDGEVILLE, PA, December 15, 2021 — WELSIMULATION LLC is thrilled to release the version 2.1 of WELSIM — a general-purpose engineering simulation software. Engineers and researchers can conduct more complicated simulation studies with today’s release of WELSIM v2.1. WELSIM continues to build upon the advanced engineering simulation framework released in WELSIM v2.0 — better and easier.
Highlights of the release include:
- Add Sphere, and Torus build-in shape creation.
- Support Clip Planes for the section view in post-processing.
- Add vector (Glyph3D arrows) electric field and vector electric flux density results for electrostatic analysis.
- Add Point Charge, Spherical Charge Density, and Polarization source conditions for electrostatic analysis.
- Add Cylindrical Magnet, Ring Current source conditions for magnetostatic analysis.
- Add image-saving feature for the Chart window.
- Lanuch independent beam cross-section application - BeamSection.
- CurveFitter: support R-squared (R2) calculation, enhance solver.
- Upgrade Eigen to 3.3.9.
- Many enhancements and optimizations.
WelSimulation LLC is an independent engineering simulation technology provider, located in Greater Pittsburgh, PA. Its flagship product WESLIM is a general-purpose engineering simulation software with an all-in-one graphical user interface and self-integrated features.