The latest release enhances complex result view controlling features.
BRIDGEVILLE, PA, May 15, 2022 — WELSIMULATION LLC is thrilled to release the version 2.2 of WELSIM — a general-purpose engineering simulation software. Engineers and researchers can conduct more complicated simulation studies with today’s release of WELSIM v2.2. WELSIM continues to build upon the advanced engineering simulation framework released in WELSIM v2.1 — better and easier.
Highlights of the release include:
- Add screen capture feature.
- Support video export feature for the spinning view.
- Add a result VCR controller to the Graph window.
- Support result animation review and video export.
- Enhancements and optimizations.
WelSimulation LLC is an independent engineering simulation technology provider, located in Greater Pittsburgh, PA. Its flagship product WESLIM is a general-purpose engineering simulation software with an all-in-one graphical user interface and self-integrated features.