The latest release boosts meshing using the HDF5 data exchange format.
BRIDGEVILLE, PA, July 25, 2022 - WELSIMULATION LLC is thrilled to release version 2.3 of WELSIM - a general-purpose engineering simulation software. Engineers and researchers can conduct more complicated simulation studies with today’s release of WELSIM v2.3. WELSIM continues to build upon the advanced engineering simulation framework released in WELSIM v2.2 - better and easier.
Highlights of the release include:
- Improve meshing performance; Reduce the size of the temporary mesh data files.
- Add 2D circular shape geometry creation.
- Add a Refine Geometry feature.
- Add new HPC options in the Preference settings.
- Support new units: Momentum.
- Upgrade structural solver to 5.3.
- Upgrade the 3D rendering module to 5.0.3.
- Upgrade third-party libraries: HDF to 1.12.2, CGNS to 4.3.0, ITK to 5.2.1.
- Enhancements and optimizations.
WelSimulation LLC is an independent engineering simulation technology provider, located in Greater Pittsburgh, PA. Its flagship product WESLIM is a general-purpose engineering simulation software with an all-in-one graphical user interface and self-integrated features.